Healthy Family Partnership is a free resource for pregnant women
in Wyoming and Sullivan Counties. We are proud providers of the nationally-recognized *Nurse-Family Partnership* program. As a pregnant mother, you’re connected with a Registered Nurse who provides support, advice and great information on
pregnancy, delivery and parenting. Your nurse will support you to:
- have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
- prepare for baby’s birth with information of labor, delivery and
- learn things that make you feel more confident as a Mom like
breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe sleep practices and more!
- connect you to helpful things in the community like healthcare,
childcare, job training, and more.
- get things you need for you and your family.
- discover your dreams for the future and set goals to reach them.
- BE THE BEST MOM YOU CAN BE!
If you or someone you know is pregnant, call or text Healthy
Partnership today at 570-665-2019. Or contact us on Facebook at
*Healthy Family Partnership*
819 Hunter Highway
Tunkhannock, PA 18657
570-996-2264 • 570-996-2231
*Text at 570-665-2019*
*Communities that Care of WyomingC ounty*
*Healthy Family Partnership of Wyoming County*
Nurse Family Partnership