- Applicant must be 21 years of age
- Pennsylvania applicants must be a resident of Wyoming County
- Applicant must provide Drivers License or DMV issued Identification Card
- Permit fee: $20.00 payable by Check, Money Order, Credit or Debit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH (If paying with a Credit or Debit card, there will be a $1.95 surcharge)
- Instant check utilized for approval
When printing your application please make sure your print both the front and the back sheet as we will not be able to process the application without them.
Hours for permits: 8:30am-3:30pm
In order to obtain a License to Carry Permit from our office, you must have a current License to Carry Permit from your state of residence. Please fill out the application below and mail it to our office along with a copy of your Drivers License and a copy (front and back) of the License to Carry Permit from your state. Once your application is received and approved, we will contact you. You will have to come into our office to have your picture taken for your permit.