*** LICENSES THAT EXPIRED ON MARCH 19, 2020 OR LATER HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 31, 2020 BY ORDER OF GOVERNOR WOLF***
- Applicant must be 21 years of age
- Pennsylvania applicants must be a resident of Wyoming County
- Applicant must provide Drivers License or DMV issued Identification Card with current address
- License fee: $20.00 payable by Check, Money Order, Credit or Debit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH (If paying with a Credit or Debit card, there will be a $1.95 surcharge)
- Instant check utilized for approval
We are processing applications by mail only at this time. Please mail your completed application (2 pages), a copy of your driver's license, and a copy of your current/expired license to carry (only needed for renewals). We will notify you within 45 days to schedule your appointment to complete the process. Please contact us at 570-996-2265 with any questions.
In order to obtain a License to Carry from our office, you must have a current License to Carry from your state of residence. Please fill out the application below and mail it to our office along with a copy (front and back) of your Drivers License and a copy (front and back) of the License to Carry from your state. Your application must be mailed to our office. WE DO NOT ACCEPT EMAILS.
****EFFECTIVE MARCH 19, 2020 AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, WE WILL BE ACCEPTING OUT OF STATE APPLICATIONS VIA US MAIL BUT WE WILL NOT BE PROCESSING THEM. WE WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE WE RESUME PROCESSING THEM****